Class time: 11am – 2pm (May-Aug), 10am – 1pm (Sep-Dec)
Location: 12415 E. Mission Ave., Spokane WA 99216
Class Venue: Comfort Inn & Suites Spokane Valley
This concealed carry class fulfills the training required to certify for multi-state carry with Washington, Oregon, and Arizona CCW permits. With these 3 permits combined you can carry in over 30 states! A class is not required to apply for your Washington permit, but the other 2 permits do require a class.
- Class length: 3 hours
- Range time: none
(not required for permit)
- NRA-certified instructors
What to bring:
- Pre-registration ticket or receipt
- Something to take notes with
- State-issued photo ID
- Do NOT bring weapons or ammunition into the classroom
- You do not need a gun to take this class
Class topics include:
- The safe loading, unloading, storage, and carrying of firearms to be concealed
- Current laws defining lawful self defense, use of force by private citizens, including use of deadly force, transportation, and concealment.
- Pistol operation
- Pistol cartridges and components
- Ammunition malfunctions
- Maintenance and cleaning
- Holster selection / concealment techniques
- Permit valid for: 5 years for Washington and Arizona, 4 years for Oregon
- Washington permit notice: you must apply in person for the Washington permit; applications cannot be mailed.
- New permit cost: 55.25 for Washington, 65 dollars for Oregon, 60 for Arizona
- Permit renewal fee: 32 for Washington, 50 dollars for Oregon, 43 for Arizona
- Minimum age: 21+ years old
- Click here to view current permit reciprocity
- Class price does not include the permit application fee.
- Permits are not issued in class – you receive a training certificate at the end of class, which you must submit with your application before you will receive your permit.