Class time: 10am – 1pm
Location: 2003 US Highway 12W, Menomonie WI 54751
Range Venue: Menomonie Rifle & Pistol Club*
*Range fee is $5 Cash only
This concealed carry class fulfills the training requirements set forth by the Wisconsin Department of Justice to qualify for a Wisconsin Concealed Carry Permit. Select class locations and dates also offer an add-on for the Florida + Minnesota permits, which will allow you to carry in over 30 states outside of Wisconsin. Note: Minnesota permit applications must be submitted in person to a Minnesota county sheriff and cannot be mailed in.
- Class length: 3 hours*
- Range time: none, unless including multi-state permit add-on
(not required for Wisconsin permit)
- *If including the multi-state add-on, please plan for up to an additional hour of instruction
- Click here to see which states you can carry in with the multi-state permit add-on
What to bring:
- Pre-registration ticket or receipt
- Something to take notes with
- State-issued photo ID
- Do NOT bring weapons or ammunition into the classroom
- You do not need a gun to take this class
Class topics include:
- The safe loading, unloading, storage, and carrying of firearms to be concealed
- Current laws defining lawful self defense, use of force by private citizens, including use of deadly force, transportation, and concealment.
- Pistol operation
- Pistol cartridges and components
- Ammunition malfunctions
- Maintenance and cleaning
- Holster selection / concealment techniques
- Permit valid for: 5 years
- New permit cost: 40 dollars
- Minimum age: 21+ years old
- Shall issue to Wisconsin residents only
- Click here for extended FAQ
- Click here to view current permit reciprocity
- Class price does not include the permit application fee.
- Permits are not issued in class – you receive a training certificate at the end of class, which you must submit with your application before you will receive your permit.
- Visit equip2conceal.com/fl-app to download your Florida license application or renew your Florida license online