Frequently Asked Questions

Do I need to take the class if I am/was in the military?

Varies by state. Most states recognize your military service as qualification to obtain a permit with a copy of a DD-214. However we do recommend that you still take a class with us which covers the use of force, reciprocity, and restricted areas in that state - legal information that is not part of your military training.

Range time and range fee are NOT included unless otherwise specified.

Equip 2 Conceal provides information regarding permit costs and reciprocity between states as a courtesy to our students. While this information is updated to the best of our knowledge, laws can change at any time without prior notice. It therefore is your responsibility to verify the data offered on this website with the issuing authority of your permit and your current state of residence.

By registering for a class, or using any of the links or information provided on, you agree to hold harmless and without liability, Equip 2 Conceal Firearms Group, and you understand that it is your individual responsibility to stay up to date on current laws and reciprocity.